Is Less More?
Hey!
I was talking to a woman at a party who told me she was a relationship therapist. I asked her what she found satisfying about her job. She told me about a recent situation about a couple who'd been married for ten years and how she was able to help bring back romance into their marriage.
I said "Really, how?" She said she suggested the husband bring thoughtful gifts like chocolates and lingerie, and how the wife could make herself sexier for him by getting into better shape and giving him oil massages. After 8 months she said the husband was then able to get an erection and they were able to regain a satisfying sex life.
I said " I think if those fools ever hear of viagra you'd be out of business." She got really mad and said I was a fool and had no idea what I was talking about. So let me ask you this: Say the electricity was out in your apartment. Would you rather start using candles all around or would you just flip the breaker in the electrical box and get it working again?
Please post your answers below!
I was talking to a woman at a party who told me she was a relationship therapist. I asked her what she found satisfying about her job. She told me about a recent situation about a couple who'd been married for ten years and how she was able to help bring back romance into their marriage.
I said "Really, how?" She said she suggested the husband bring thoughtful gifts like chocolates and lingerie, and how the wife could make herself sexier for him by getting into better shape and giving him oil massages. After 8 months she said the husband was then able to get an erection and they were able to regain a satisfying sex life.
I said " I think if those fools ever hear of viagra you'd be out of business." She got really mad and said I was a fool and had no idea what I was talking about. So let me ask you this: Say the electricity was out in your apartment. Would you rather start using candles all around or would you just flip the breaker in the electrical box and get it working again?
Please post your answers below!
4 Comments:
Hey Idog,
I'd like to add that it costs $150/hr twice a week for 8 months to help the husband get an erection. You do the math.
Also you don't have to be an electrician to know how to turn on the lights.
By
CassWorldNYC, at 11:44 AM
I notice how the males are focused on externals: cash expenditures, bio-feedback and the like. Females on the other hand seem to want to find the underlying cause and see if that will help the sex life. In all, everyone seems very biased against people who would disagree with them. I guess it depends, where your priorities/biases are. I definitely see why someone would aviod paying thousands of dollars to "get off," and I also understand that maybe people should learn how to get along.
By
Anonymous, at 8:30 AM
I don’t think you understand that it is not just getting to your destination but the journey with all its intrigue that is most of the fun.
By
Anonymous, at 8:12 PM
Physiologically-speaking...the blue pill works - but it's a synthetic drug - not really natural, you know?
Emotionally-speaking...light the candles and let the heart rule without paying the huge fee.
Have we forgotten how to make each other feel? For the ladies - A little moonlight and roses. For the men - fast cars and sexy underwear.
By
Anonymous, at 4:54 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home